WHAT'S A ZOOPORTER?
A Zooporter is more than just a fan of Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium. It’s a very special species. A truly remarkable creature. It’s a patron member who is passionately committed to the mission and future of the world’s best zoo.
Patron membership goes beyond regular household membership. You’ll get to experience more of the zoo than ever before, with special premiums and benefits at all levels of membership. But best of all, you’ll make a huge impact on the zoo’s conservation efforts and programs, helping us present new world-class exhibits and provide outstanding educational opportunities. Thank you for your generous support.
Exclusive benefits and additional privileges are included when you become a Zooporter.* Patron Membership starts at $500 and includes:
- FREE Zoo, Lozier Giant Screen Theater, Stingray Beach, Holland flight amphitheater and Simmons Wildlife Safari Park admission for two named members at the same address and up to 6 children or grandchildren (ages 0-20).
- Zoo admission for 2 additional guests with every visit.
- Priority registration for select programs.
- Unlimited rides for two named members, two additional guests, and up to 6 children or grandchildren (Includes Train, Tram, Skyfari and Sue’s Carousel).
- The addition of a nanny or babysitter to your membership at no additional charge.
- Invitations to special zoo events.
- Discounts on education programs and concessions at the zoo and Lozier Giant Screen Theater.
In addition to the benefits above, levels of membership include several "insider" perks. Extra day passes, zoo facility discounts and priority parking are just a few of the patron benefits you receive when you upgrade. If you would like to give the gift of patron membership, please call our offices at 402.738.2073. Make sure to check out this helpful guide to make the most of your patron membership.
Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium made some changes to ensure a “healthy you, healthy Zoo.” To plan your visit accordingly, click here to become familiar with the guidelines we have in place.
For a list of frequently asked questions about our normal operations and tax deductibility information, click here or click the photo below to join today!
Please note: All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
*Due to restrictions caused by Covid-19, some of these benefits may be temporarily unavailable. Our priority is safety for both our animals and our guests as we work with health department guidelines.