What's a Zooporter?
A Zooporter is more than just a fan of Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium. It’s a very special species. A truly remarkable creature. It’s a patron member who is passionately committed to the mission and future of the world’s best zoo.
Patron membership goes beyond regular household membership. You’ll get to experience more of the zoo than ever before, with special premiums and benefits at all levels of membership. But best of all, you’ll make a huge impact on the zoo’s conservation efforts and programs, helping us present new world-class exhibits and provide outstanding educational opportunities. Thank you for your generous support.
Exclusive benefits and additional privileges are included when you become a Zooporter. Patron Membership starts at $300 and includes:
- FREE Zoo, Theater, Stingray Beach, flight amphitheater and Wildlife Safari Park admission for two named members at the same address and up to 6 children or grandchildren (ages 0-20).
- Zoo admission for 2 additional guests with every visit.
- The addition of a nanny or babysitter to your membership at no additional charge.
- Discounts on education programs and concessions at the zoo and Lozier Giant Screen Theater.
- Priority registration for select programs.
- Invitations to special zoo events.
- Unlimited rides! Unlimited rides are included at the $500-level and above.
Please note: The $300 patron level is only available until January 31st, 2019.
In addition to the benefits above, levels of membership include several "insider" perks. Extra day passes, zoo facility discounts and invitations to special events are just a few of the patron benefits.
For a list of frequently asked questions, please click here.
*Benefits and privileges are not available for resale.The tax-deductible portion of your gift is the cost of your membership minus $313 in goods and services.*